Stonemason Service 10 out of 10 based on 32 ratings. 35 user reviews.
310 YEAR OLD - THE OLD MILL HOUSE (DALKEITH) -

310 YEAR OLD – THE OLD MILL HOUSE (DALKEITH)

Dated 1703; apparently raised to 3-storey, probably later in 18th century. 3-storey, 3-bay former mill. Formerly known as Newmills House. A change in masonry colour at 2nd floor suggests that it was a later addition. This building originally formed part of a large complex of buildings, marked as “New Mills (Flour)”

Comments are closed.

  • Contact Us

    Edinburgh Stonemasons Ltd

    E: Info@theedinbrughstonemasons.co.uk
    T: 0131 261 6602
    A: 10 South Saint, Andrew Street, Edinburgh EH2 2AZ

  • About Us

    Edinburgh Stonemasons LTD specialise in the conservation and restoration of stone buildings and structures.

    We pride ourself in been traditional stonemasons & experts in using lime mortar

  • Edinburgh Stonemasons Ltd

    Director: Mr Stewart Inkster

    Registered in Scotland: SC43940

Copyright ©2013-2019 .
back to top